Pistol Purchase Program
Pistol Purchase Program
The GSSF Pistol Purchase Program is another benefit of your GSSF membership. If you are a new, current, or renewing GSSF member, you are eligible to purchase a GLOCK pistol at discounted pricing once per calendar year.
1. All membership cards will be approved and issued by GSSF staff only.
2. All members purchasing a pistol under this program must purchase the pistol from a Blue Label Dealer. The member must present an original Membership Card marked as ‘GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon’ to the Blue Label Dealer at the time of purchase. The Blue Label Dealer will then attach that specially marked Membership Card to the Form 4473 and retain for their records.
3. Blue Label Dealers will not be able to take GSSF Membership fees, complete the membership paperwork and sell a discounted pistol in one transaction.
GSSF Members eligible for the Discount Purchase Program:
All current and new members in possession of the double-card membership form. Please allow 7-10 days for receipt of membership card.
GSSF Members NOT eligible for the Discount Purchase Program:
Members under the age of 21 are not eligible for the program.
GSSF will process your membership and mail 2 types of membership card forms, Membership Card / Discount Pistol Purchase Coupon. Members under the age of 21 will continue to get a single membership card and this card will NOT be accepted to purchase a discounted pistol.
New and renewing members 21 and over will receive 2 membership cards. 1 card will be clearly marked as ‘GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon’ and no member may receive the discounted price without this card. The dealer keeps that card and attaches it to Form 4473 and/or other pertinent records. These qualifying members may purchase 1 discounted pistol only per calendar year.
1. Member locates a Blue Label Dealer by visiting the Dealer Locator, then calls the Blue Label Dealer to confirm they are still participating in the Blue Label program and that the Blue Label Dealer has the model they want to purchase in stock.
2. Member takes the GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon to the Blue Label Dealer along with any other required documents. The Blue Label Dealer will keep the card and attach it to Form 4473 and/or other pertinent records.
3. Member is responsible for any taxes or fees as required by the local, state, and federal laws.
4. Must meet all local, state and federal laws to purchase a pistol.
5. You may only purchase 1 GLOCK per calendar year.
Please contact GSSF at 770-437-4718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.